Our firm is currently seeking a dedicated Portfolio Manager with 5 - 8 years of experience in investment research and/or trading. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and written skills and demonstrated interest in investment career.
(Remote work is available but will be needed in the office 2-3 times a week.)
- Manage equity and fixed income portfolios according to the investment policy for each client
- Identify, evaluate, communicate and implement investment strategies according to the firm's investment procedures
- Remain current with investment market updates and strategies
- Participate in developing complex financial plans (cash flow analysis, retirement planning, insurance planning, college planning etc.)Ability to draft concise responses to investment and financial planning questions
- Ensure proper controls are in place to effectively manage client portfolios
- Ability to work and make decisions independently within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to organize and assimilate large amounts of information quickly
- Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follow firm protocols, and protect the interest of the client and firm at all times
- Provide operational and administrative support on an as needed basis
- US work authorization (required)Demonstrated interest in investment management
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field5 - 8 years of experience in investment research, operations or trading
- CFA or CFP designation (preferred but not required)Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63/65) (or ability to acquire shortly after hire)In-depth understanding of financial models, securities analysis and valuation techniques
- Advanced finance, accounting, and Excel modeling skills
- Effective customer service and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly analytical
- Strong technological acumen and comfort with learning how to use new tools
- Unquestionable integrity and dependability
At CBM, it is our goal to hire talented, energetic people who are enthusiastic about what they do. We offer a mentorship program to encourage individuals to grow professionally and develop in their careers. CBM offers today's accounting professionals opportunity for advancement in a fast-paced environment that allows both for professional success and work-life balance.
CBM offers a diverse, flexible work environment and we are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, growth opportunity and a team-oriented office environment.
** CBM is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to diversity and inclusion**