COVID-19 has led to a period of significant upheaval in the markets over the past month or so. Individuals focused on working toward clear financial and investment goals have experienced sudden, uncomfortable challenges that have left uncertainty about the future of their investments, retirement and financial supports for other crucial life decisions.
Debbie May, CPA, CFP®, CDFA®, senior investment officer, and Alex Seleznev, MBA, CFP®, CFA, senior portfolio strategist, will lead a virtual event from 11 am to 12 pm on Thursday, April 16, to emphasize five investment and financial planning considerations for clients and friends of the firm facing today’s turbulent market.
Is this time really different? Join us in a discussion about the questions below, as well as to learn more about how to make investment decisions based on practical considerations and historic trends, which may be applicable in today’s turbulent market environment.
- Is today’s market situation truly different from times past?
- Can the current market rally possibly continue?
- Are there any investment opportunities right now?
- Should I convert my IRA to a Roth IRA?
- Should I sell assets now at a loss?